1. Nice, kind, thoughtful people continue to act the same in a crisis. So do the nasty ones.
2. There’s a HUGE difference between what one wants and what one needs.
3. Man does not live by toilet paper alone.
4. Grocery shopping online isn’t horrible except when someone else picks out your produce.
5. Virtual hugs and kisses from your grandchildren are no substitute for the real thing.
6. Staying home isn’t so bad if you have enough books to read.
7. Three months without a haircut is a good time to explore a “new look.”
8. Amazon Prime can become your new best friend!
9. Patience, patient, patience. Especially if your spouse is under foot all day long.
10. Afternoon naps rock!
11. Losing one’s spontaneity to go and do what you want when you want is difficult.
12. Trader Joe’s is the best place for seniors to grocery shop.
13. Many people aren’t as cautious as you are, so you have to be proactive and protect yourself.
14. Listening to the news all day is not good for one’s sanity.
15. Postponing the 6-month check-up at the dentist is wonderful!
16. Knowing that you can’t go out on a bad weather day is priceless.
17. Libraries should be classified as “essential.”
18. How come men can grow beards but women have to shave their legs?
19. Some days will be better than others.
20. Humor is the always the best medicine!
To be continued (?)